Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Harbor Park









This is the first time I went to explore this location. It's full name is Ken Malloy Regional Harbor Park, or just Harbor Park for short. I was curious after seeing some beautiful photos on a website about the park. I took heed of the warning about not going alone, and brought someone with me, although it seemed perfectly safe, even the geese weren't too menacing. Our goal was to capture images late in the day, but having seen the place I now think it might have more atmosphere in the morning. Maybe next time my dog will want to go with me. I wonder what he'd make of the wildlife.

No comments:

Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop

The Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop   is a great place to do your holiday shopping! Carrying a wide range of unique items, all are created l...