Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dream Scaffolds

I usually dream in series and it is sometimes like playing a game of Pictionary. I will get a setting in a dream that has a certain set of actions and sensations. The next night I will have a different dream, with a new setting and correlating actions, and then the next night another dream with yet another setting, and so forth. Eventually a pattern will appear, and then I usually start to begin to understand what it is about.

Lately the common thread has been structures, more specifically scaffolding like structures that can be seen around and beyond and climbed upon and through. The really interesting parts are the things that are happening within the spaces of the structure.

Last night I dreamed that there was an artist working inside each space and I was traveling around and through the spaces to see all the artwork as it appeared.

No comments:

Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop

The Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop   is a great place to do your holiday shopping! Carrying a wide range of unique items, all are created l...