Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sleep, Cats, Dreams

I've been backing off of coffee gradually and the caffeine withdrawal headaches have gone away. It does seem as if I sleep better, although it can be hard to tell. The dog woke me up barking and growling at something and since he was positioned at the top of the stairs and not at a door or window I thought I really ought to find out what all the fuss was about. As it turned out a stray cat had come in through the cat door. It took off when it saw me and one of my cats took off chasing it. At least they left the premises and I went back to sleep.

I had several dreams. In one of them I was struggling to get a party dress on over my head and in the same dream I had a present that was gift wrapped, but I didn't think the color of the wrapping paper was right so I was smearing jelly on it to alter the color. I was annoyed because it was taking so long.

No comments:

Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop

The Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop   is a great place to do your holiday shopping! Carrying a wide range of unique items, all are created l...