H O M E       I       A B O U T      I       P A I N T I N G S       I      S H O P       I      C O N T A C T

Monday, February 06, 2012

Facebook Page

I'm back to posting after a  quick hiatus. I took a little time away to work on my Facebook Page. I've had it for awhile, but hadn't been updating regularly, so I took a little time to get it into shape. Please feel free to come have a look and if you "Like", to join the conversation. You can find it here, and you don't even have to be a Facebook member to visit.


Kathryn Hansen said...

Hi Katherine...I tried to go on your FB page but neither of those links worked for me.

Katherine Kean said...

Hi Kathryn,
Yikes, I'm sorry - thanks for letting me know! Just goes to show - I should test my links before I publish.
I have fixed them and they should be working now.