Monday, November 14, 2011

Little New

Katherine Kean, Sky Gazing Behind Lindsayland, contemporary landscape painting, Scotland, clouds, sky, tree, small
Clouds Trees Barn in progress
©2011 Katherine Kean
8 x 6" oil on linen

Sky Trees Sheep in progress SOLD
©2011 Katherine Kean
6 x 6" oil on linen







I've been working on finishing the paintings for my next exhibition and hoping to complete them by the end of the year. However I couldn't wait to start on some paintings of Scotland. Here are two small beginnings, above.

Not much else is new. I'm about halfway or so through restoring the photos that I lost. It has been going smoothly, so I don't expect it will take too much longer, especially now that I've learned how to work around a couple of things that have changed with Blogger since Google took over.

1 comment:

security equipment said...

This is not the first of your posts I've read, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.

Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop

The Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop   is a great place to do your holiday shopping! Carrying a wide range of unique items, all are created l...