Thursday, October 07, 2010

Atmospheric Exhibition - Save the Date

Trace in the Sky © 2010 Katherine Kean
oil on linen 30 x 40"





Atmospheric opens in less than a month - November 2. The paintings are photographed and the cargo van reserved for delivery. The Press Releases have been sent out, the announcements printed. I hope that if you are in the Los Angles area in November that you'll be able to attend. Here are a few key dates and times:


Artist's Reception: Saturday, November 6th from 5-8pm


Artist's Question and Answer Panel: Saturday, November 13th at 3pm


TAG Gallery
Bergamot Station D3
2525 Michigan Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90404


Gallery Hours: Tuesday -Saturday 11am-5pm


Extended Hours: the gallery will also remain open on
Friday evenings - November 5, 12, and 19 from 5pm - 7pm &
Sundays - November 7, 14, and 21 from 11am-3pm


Click here to preview selections from the exhibition.


Also showing:


Sally Jacobs From the Ground Up and Susie McKay Krieser Building a Story.


I hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Kathryn Hansen said...

your painting is beautiful! I am marking my calendar now!!

Katherine Kean said...

Thanks Kathryn. I look forward to seeing you!

Jean Spitzer said...

This work lures me into that blue space.

Have a wonderful and successful exhibit. I don't think a trip to LA is in the cards for November, but if it happens, then TAG it is.

Katherine Kean said...

Thank you Jean. Well if you do by any chance end up in LA in November it would be fantastic to see you!

Dianne Poinski said...

Congratulations Katherine! This is going to be a beautiful show and I wish I could be there. I loved all the paintings you showed in the preview. "Grey Surf Under Summer Storm" is a new favorite of mine! Stunning work!

Katherine Kean said...

Thank you Dianne! I'm so glad you like the work.

Lynne E. Windsor said...

This is beautiful Katherine. I can just imagine being there... very Heathcliff like! Good luck with the show.

Katherine Kean said...

Thank you Lynne! I'm glad you like it.

Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop

The Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop   is a great place to do your holiday shopping! Carrying a wide range of unique items, all are created l...