Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back From Big Sur



I just got back from a trip up the coast to Big Sur. I attended one of Linda's workshops, stayed at the Big Sur Lodge, met some really cool people, and explored areas of the Point Lobos State Reserve in great detail. I can barely describe how beautiful it was. The weather was outstanding-cool and foggy most of the time. The day I left Los Angeles it was hot and humid, which is an unusual combination for these parts. As I was packing I was unable to make the mental adjustment for a different climate, other than to include a jacket and one t-shirt with sleeves, short sleeves. Everything else I brought was thin and strappy. Even so the change was welcome and refreshing.

2 comments:

sirbarrett said...

Looks like a nice place to take a holiday and possibly a bungee jump.

Katherine Kean said...

It is indeed a wonderful spot for a vacation....I don't know about the jump!

Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop

The Bolton Hall Museum Gift Shop   is a great place to do your holiday shopping! Carrying a wide range of unique items, all are created l...